3.28.2011

They obviously have an LA stylist...

Azeem aka Mark Ultra from the Band 'Creme De La Ultra'
I don't know what band I'm watching yet, but everytime I stare at the screen I want to vomit. First of all, dudes skinny jeans are so tight, he prolly have  a yeast infection before the show is over.
(No he did not just say "jump!")



2nd Dude -the lead singer, can't sing. Whisper talking doesn't count..please understand, I'm not hate'in. I'm merely  evaluating  craftsmanship which is being presented as high quality yet, infact there is nothing unique, here.
No special techniques, or rare material. Just the same cheap designs renamed.

They obviously have an LA stylist.
As usual the drummer seems to be the only one able to pull it off. 
And you already know the keyboard player looks like a bad duran duran meets  david ducoffany  elevator accident love child..whom I wish to strangle. I don't know why. Its just an instinct.

But back to the singer...
Now, I have no idea what Axel Rose would sound singing a Bob Dylan song while defecting.
I am not a fan of Axel Rose, have none of his albums and have no reason in the world to have him ever be on my mind. The fact that this singer placed such an image in my mind should be disturbing to us all.

The crazy part is, its a live concert
in some european country
And there are at least 50 thousand people out there
And that's the part that gets me
So I'm thinking I either want to buy one of this bands t-shirts, and then jump infront of a train in it, or roll the dice at being the simplest most repeating myself'ist rock star the world has ever seen BEcause - if THIS
Is considered even okay much less
Green Lighted all the way to a Live MTV concert in Malta (they just said it)
With over 50 thousand people...
I'm just sayin, its  temptin..
I don't have to really play a guitar
I could just wear one on stage..
And as long as I sing about love
From a teenage perspective
And keep everything else below the waist....
I may just get that Black Hawk Helicopter I always wanted.
But, I'm not doin the skinny jeans tho..
Looks painful...

No comments: